Friday, January 1, 2010

Chicken Stuffed Dumplings

My friend Monica made these for us one night and I fell in love. They are SO easy and SO tasty. I have seen them on other blogs too so I'm sure there are about a million variations of them out there. Here is hers:

2 cans cresent roll dough
1 can chicken breast, drained
2 green onions, sliced
1 8oz package cream cheese

mix green onions, cream cheese and chicken in a bowl. Unroll cresent dough into triange. Place a large tablespoon of mixture onto top of dough, roll like you would a regular cresent pinching sides and folding sides over as you go. Bake for 15 min at 375 degrees. I serve these with rice and cream of chicken soup as the gravy. yum yum!! Monica is a great cook and I steal lots of idea's from her! You'll see more :)


No comments: