Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A Present and a Promise


My sweet and fabulous husband gave me these wonderful presents for Christmas this year. He humors me like crazy. He always tells me what I make is good, even when its not. He is a great cook and knows that I'm totally jealous of his talent. Still, he does everything he can to help the deepest desire of my heart to be a good cook. With these presents came another gift, a promise to make a dish from this new cook book together at least once a month :)
I can remember watching Julia Child when I was really little and it was the only cooking show on tv. From that, I started watching food network. I would go into the kitchen, get some bowls and put all sorts of wierd ingredients together. Thats when the love started. I had so much fun doing that, and watching those cooking shows. I knew someday I'd be a great cook. Well, its harder than it looks, but I'm going to try!!! I have read a bit of this new cookbook already and learned a few things I didn't know before! The recipes are laid out very easily so I should be ok, especially with the master chef (greg) helping me :)
Thanks for the pans and the cookbook honey, I love you and hope to make you some really tasty things with them :)

1 comment:

Alecia said...

haha! yes! I love you! You are so cool. I love this blog. I started one but have been bad with it. YOURS IS SOOOOOO CUTE. You are getting so dang freaking good with photoshop! I will for sure follow this blog and add you to my list! yay!